Thank you for your interest in the Switzerland Tourism “Swiss Myths” Sweepstakes.
Unfortunately the sweepstakes is now closed, but you can still watch and enjoy the webseries on this site.
The list of winners is not yet available.
Switzerland Tourism “Swiss Myths” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Switzerland Tourism Swiss Myths Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Switzerland Tourism, their partners and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Switzerland Tourism, 608 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10020 USA.
Administrator: Switzerland Tourism, 608 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10020 USA
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 17, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on April 18, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: In order to be entered into the drawing, the following steps must be taken: (a) http://swissmyths.myswitzerland.com/, read and agree to the rules and regulations (b) complete the registration form; (c) agree that information on the registration page becomes the property of Switzerland Tourism. Incomplete or inaccurate registration forms are void. No other form of entry will be accepted. Any person who uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of the preceding entry limitation will be disqualified. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void.
Limit: You may enter seven (7) times during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner must be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around April 18, 2014. The potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a Canadian resident, potential winner will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize. If a potential winner is a Canadian resident and the question is answered incorrectly, his/her prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled no later than 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation. Switzerland Tourism is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrant to receive notification. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prize will be handled by Switzerland Tourism. Switzerland Tourism reserves the right in their sole discretion to substitute any and all part of the Prize with a Prize of comparable value.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 8 Day vacation tour of Switzerland and Airfare
8 day vacation tour of Switzerland provided by cosmos:
Prize non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash value. Must be redeemed and travel taken by Dec. 31, 2015. Prize includes land-only costs for Cosmos “Scenic Switzerland by Rail,” trip for two, and excludes any related travel extras, flights, gratuities, optional excursions, taxes, fees and any other travel expenses. Travel date based on availability.
Airfare provided by Swiss International Airlines:
The prize (“Prize”) consists of: A trip for 2 to Switzerland including: 2 roundtrip SWISS economy class tickets from one of SWISS’ US gateways (EWR, JFK, MIA, BOS, LAX, SFO) Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $ 6’000 USD.
A Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part. Fees, taxes and airport charges are responsibility of the winner. Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary and is based on space availability at time of booking. Tickets and travel are valid on Swiss International Air Lines operated flights only. No frequent flyer mileage may be accrued.
Seven (7) FIRST Prizes: Uber Fonduegabel (AVR) : $ 25 USD. “Unicorn Fur” Coat (AVR): $75 USD. Feathered Boa (AVR): $15 USD. Translatooor (AVR): $45 USD. * Day Swiss Pass for two (AVR): $1,400 USD. 6 Bottles of Swiss Wine (AVR): $210 USD. Fondue Set (AVR): $50 USD.
For All Prizes: Switzerland Tourism reserves the right to amend or terminate all or any portion of this drawing at any time without prior notification. Switzerland Tourism reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event of non-availability of the Prize for any reason. Void where prohibited.
This travel award may not be combined with and/or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including, but not limited to; upgrades, government fares, tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings fares, bereavement, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state (and or province) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for New York County of Manhattan, New York State; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://swissmyths.myswitzerland.com/#listofwinners The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.